👻When a person makes a sound, the witch will make a terrifying sound after sensing it, this is quite interesting.
Bewitch your neighbors with these indoor/outdoor Halloween decorations!
- Lawn ornaments ideal for your Halloween party, they're sure to fascinate and repel your guests and the kids patrolling the street for trick-or-treat candy.
- 👻Add to your Halloween yard decorations, or use them to greet trick-or-treaters on your porch.
- Nothing says "Halloween" like a trio of spooky witches ominously loitering in the yard.
- Covered in wispy fabric, these witches get staked into the ground 24" apart.
- Connected as if they are holding hands, passersby will wonder what kind of spell they are conjuring up. When the sun goes down, click the on/off switch to illuminate their faces so they can greet trick-or-treaters!
1. Can emit flashes of light
At night, use the on/off switch to make their head glow. Perfect to add to the weird (fun) Halloween decoration.
2. Voice control
Install a sound sensor on the witch's head. When a person makes a sound, the witch will make a terrifying sound after sensing it, this is quite interesting.
3. Use waterproof fabric
Mainly use witches as Halloween decorations outdoors. And the light inside the witch's head will not go out in the rain. Our witch's hat is made of waterproof fabric. Don't worry about rainy days.
4. For decoration
The witch is covered in black, soft fabric, connected like holding hands. It is suitable for decorating a yard or house on Halloween. Especially, Put them in the yard to increase the festive atmosphere.
5. Use 3 AAA batteries (not Included)
Don't worry about the witch's light-emitting time for a long time.
- Height of a single witch：1.5 M
- Single head diameter: 15 CM
- Head length: 20 CM
- Hat height: 31 CM
- Single product box packing size: 42.5*27.5*20.5 CM
- Question: How do witches hold up against the outdoor elements? Rain and sun fading.
Answer: Mine have stayed outside in all elements and have held up well. Just make sure they are staked well.
- Question: How is the cry of the witch?
Answer: It sounds like from the cemetery, from weak to strong, controlled by an und-activated sensor.
- Question: Does this item shake?
Answer: No shaking, in addition to putting it in the yard, you can hang it from the eaves of the roof, because it is lightweight it sways back and forth and spins around. The neighbors loved it!
- Question: what is the head made out of?
Answer: The heads are made of semi-transparent plastic balls with LED lights inside, controlled by a switch. After turning on, the heads of the three witches will start to glow.
- We truly offer the most stunning, trendy highest-quality products in the world.
- We will do WHATEVER it takes with outstanding customer service support to assist everyone as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolute ZERO risks.
- We make sure that every customer is 100% satisfied in every aspect!
- If you are not satisfied with receiving the goods, you can apply for a refund.
- You can pay with PayPal, which will protect your money.